Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And so it was Clare's Confirmation yesterday.
Congrats Clare! :)
Granny also celebrated her birthday.
Yea, basically yesterday was filled with overeating.
School was so frickin long today. Mondays are like my longest days. I end at like 5.30pm and I usually end up staying till 6.30 PLUS cos'... I'm behind in my F maths! I keep missing F maths lessons, and so I'm held back even longer.
I went to school in my specs (no suprise there since I look horrible in them) and didn't do my hair (no suprise either, but it looks terrible I tell you).
My complexion seems to be improving, a bit. Compared to last time.
Sighs. LOOK AT WHAT JC HAS DONE TO ME! OMG!
Ew. I can't believe I'm even describing myself on my blog like that. Ew.
Sighs. My blog is so retarded sometimes.
Anyways. Chuxian called me up ytd to find out about how I'd been doing. It was great hearing from you :)
Thank you to Joshua Teng too for catching up with me via SMS today.
Life seems to be getting better.
I'm slowly catching up.
Slow but steady. Rock on, Michael, rock on.

HAHA. SHEESH THIS IS ABOUT THE MOST RETARDED POST EVER.
Hm. That's an interesting point.

Alright, and that shall be the blog post title for today. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You emo again dude. Cheer up! And you can like TALK TO ME YOU KNOW. lol. though i guess i'll be quite lost again. =P

Anonymous said...

hey you. i read yr april 8 post.. one part of it.. and it made me feel better. so im using it in my blog as well ya. hahaa. thanks t u for posting it, and thanks to yr friend for enlightening u. haha

Germaine said...

you know you miss me. HAHA.


i miss you lots, bestie!

Anonymous said...

JOSH, YOU ROCK MAN. thanks a load. how are things on your side? you are one hunk of a guy so should be no problem uh.heh

Anonymous said...

People should read this.