Saturday, April 21, 2007

give me a reason

new blog, new skin, new life.

i really cannot sleep.

The Scene Aesthetic is playing over and over again in my head.

I'm crying inside, because all I want is to be your friend.
Nothing more, nothing less.
What if you leave; what if I leave?
Time is being wasted.
Don't you understand how much you mean to me as a friend?
or maybe something more.
we used to have the same laughs and smiles.
And I just wish, I just wish you cared for me, old friend.
You've whisked yourself out of my life for so long, and it's only going to get longer.
And I can only sit here alone on my bed and wish it were one year ago when I knew you so well.
I don't understand why I still bother trying just for friendship

3 comments:

Germaine said...

Don't be sad anymore, darling boy! CHEER UP! =)

Anonymous said...

JOSH NORMAN! cheer up! forget abt that jerk, he is not worth yr friendship. like seriously!

SHERN LOVES JOSHIE! <3!

Anonymous said...

oops. i thought you were refering to jeric until maine told me its about that HER.

i know its hard to forget someone this important in yr life but you have to move on, ohkay?

WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!