Saturday, April 28, 2007

Haven't been blogging for a long time...

as in blogging about things with substance.

Guess I've been very tired. Not had much time. Like right now, I'm like a spitfire plane, typing furiously and just typing whatever I'm thinking. However honest, I don't really know.

My mind is like dead. I'm so tired, I can't study at night and in the late evening when I get home from school. I've never been this exhausted. I can't even wear my contact lenses! I go to school every day looking like a nerd. Err, yes I wear my contacts for myopia-purposes, but I also needa look less geekish and nerdy right?! Hah, yeahh, I have a vain side. -combs hair-HAHA. Gawd, I'm really losing it.

Anyways, besides tests and all the academics which I've been tied down to, I've also had training! Wonderful training.. err, Jon don't kill me?I'm really worried though about stuff happening in Canoeing. My thoughts and feelings on Canoeing stop there. I'm not going to disclose all that stuff. It's just, really depressing.

HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets mug for all the coming tests together, josh norman! RJ people are missing our little hero! :]

Germaine said...

Vain Pot! i miss you! but sorry i can't make it for your little party! am very sad about it. BOO.